Recent content by Redrocket94

1. R

Favorites / Bookmarks

Long time fan and customer here…. Any chance we can get a bookmark or favorites option when viewing a video post? So many times I scroll through and find great videos and put them in a new tab for later but it always logs me out after certain time and I lose the video!
  2. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 11/26/23

Damnnnn wish the preview for the blonde with ass hanging out was the video you posted
  3. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 9/17/23

That girl in the pink shorts thooo omg
  4. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 7/30/23

Fire lineup!!!
  5. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 1/29/23

unbelievable stuff man! Best in the business I look forward to these posts on Sundays til I get the extra $ to subscribe monthly The girl in the red gym shorts was amazing and that mild with her fat cheeks hanging out was a great cap! I wanna know your secret with these gym caps ?
  6. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 1/8/23

That girl in the purple! Wow! I wanna know your secret on how you get so close without being caught lol
  7. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 1/1/23

You are the GOAT! That girl in the green is unbelievable! Can’t wait til I get my next check in signing up finally
  8. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 12/18/22

That juicy fat jiggler in those gray sweatpants wow!
  9. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 11/13/22

If we sign up does our cards get charged automatically every month? Or only one time fee then we can re sign up if we want
  10. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 11/13/22

Alright this shit is crazy! I gotta sign up!
  11. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 3/27/22

Is it just 1 flat rate for both gym and street candids together? Or do you gotta join them separately
  12. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 11/7/21

Hey quick question if we sign up does our card automatically get charged every month or how does it work? I only wanted to do the 2 day trial at first to see how it all is.
  13. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 10/31

Oh ok so I just gotta go to GymCandids.com and sign up?
  14. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 5/16

That’s so sexy, she caught you
  15. R

Pictures- Upcoming Updates 10/31

Where do we go to watch these videos or posts??